Dennis Monroe, along with Lisa Haffer of the accounting firm BDO USA, will host a Restaurant Finance Monitor webinar on the impact of the new tax reform legislation. The webinar will take place Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern and will provide an up-to-date summary of the legislation and insights on the tax implications for restaurant companies.
Among the topics Dennis and Lisa will cover are:
- Retention of FICA and WOTC credits
- 100% bonus depreciation for restaurant equipment
- Enhanced Section 179 limits
- Repeal of separate categories for qualified restaurant property and qualified leasehold improvements; replaced with new categories for qualified improvement property
- Interest expense limitations
- Tax treatment of like-kind exchanges
- Understanding the pass through deduction and limitations
To sign up for this free webinar, visit the registration page.