Jessica provides clients with candid advice and creative energy to solve the problems that arise while balancing short-term and long-term business goals. She has played an active role in her family’s farming business, an experience that taught her the hard work and time it takes to build and maintain a family business. She acknowledges that all businesses, whether large or small, will experience issues and can use her experience and resources to listen and guide clients to achieve their goals.
Jessica received her juris doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School with a concentration in business law. During law school, Jessica was the Student Director of the Business Law Clinic, the Lead Editor and Symposium Director of the University of Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology, and actively volunteered with Minnesota Women Lawyers.
- Drafted and negotiated multi-million-dollar Stock Redemption Agreement for the redemption of a company’s shares
- Represented a leading provider of vehicle diagnostic solutions and services to the collision repair industry in connection with a $40 million dollar merger with a software and mobile application company
- Assisted in the drafting and negotiation of Purchase Agreements ranging from $4 million to $24 million for the franchisee of a major fast food brand
- Represented leading supplier of tractor, combine, and skid steer parts to North America in the acquisition of a $10 million dollar Canadian company
- Conducted Buyer due diligence, summary findings, risk and liability assessments, and client advice in connection with acquisitions ranging from $3 million to $40 million
- Drafted and negotiated commercial real estate leases for dozens of franchisee clients