Rachel helps clients find practical solutions to their complex business and real estate needs. She counsels private companies and businesses on a wide range of transactional, corporate finance and business law matters such as corporate governance, acquisitions and sales of businesses, entity formation, shareholder and owner operating agreements, real estate transactions and leases, employment law matters and commercial agreements.
Rachel works with individuals, businesses, private equity funds, and developers. When advising clients, Rachel considers potential issues and assesses risk to get a full view of a situation so that her clients can focus their efforts on their work and maximize their productivity. She takes a detail-oriented and dedicated approach to client matters.
She draws on her legal experience in business and commercial transactions, real estate law and estate planning. She has worked on reviewing and drafting purchase agreements and leases, preparing governing documents, and conducting real estate and business sale closings. Rachel also advises clients in the due diligence process in transactions by identifying key issues and risks.
- Represented a private equity investment firm in its acquisition of a keyless remote business for approximately $50,000,000
- Represented various quick-service restaurant franchise operators in both acquisitions and divestitures of various restaurants
- Represented clients in financing transactions, including advising issuers and investors and handling acquisition financing for lenders, borrowers, and investors
- Represented clients in creating new businesses, restructuring existing businesses, and expanding on a national and international level
- Represented tenants in negotiating office, industrial and multi-unit retail leases, lease assignments, lease amendments and related matters