Our business litigation team prides itself on its ability to keep clients out of court by finding creative yet acceptable ways of resolving disputes without the necessity of a lawsuit.
Sometimes, however, our clients have no choice in the matter and find themselves in business litigation or arbitration. When that happens, we are ready. We try cases locally and nationally in federal courts, state courts, tax courts, and arbitration venues.
In our experience, business litigation succeeds best if it is founded on reasonable expectations about the outcome and guided by a well-developed game plan that is pursued aggressively. When our clients face litigation, our team will help them navigate the process by maintaining consistent and meaningful communication with them from start to finish, by being available when they have questions or concerns, and by always keeping their best interests in mind.
Our services include:
- Business and commercial disputes
- Business torts and unfair trade practices
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Construction litigation
- Distributor, manufacturer’s representative and dealer disputes
- Land use litigation
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Trust and estate litigation
- UCC cases