Legal Services for Craft Brewing Industry
We are craft brewing industry attorneys who serve as general counsel to both well-established and emerging breweries and brew pubs. In this role we put an emphasis on getting to know you and your business, and we focus on personal, responsive, and cost-efficient legal counsel. We advise clients on day-to-day issues and operations, including:
- contract negotiation and dispute resolution;
- management of manufacturing, distribution, and supplier relationships;
- trademark registration and intellectual property and brand protection;
- corporate structure and shareholder issues;
- employment matters and policies;
- real estate acquisition and lease negotiation; and
- strategic advice on growth and expansion, distribution models, licensing, and joint ventures.
We also provide consultation and advice for brewery and brew pub startups. Numerous financial, legal and regulatory challenges await these clients. Our approach is to provide sound, practical, and cost-effective advice along the way to help you realize your dream. From advice on the initial concept and corporate structure, to lease negotiations, financing, commercial and SBA loans, securities offerings, and TTB and local licensing, we counsel startups from the starting line to the grand opening.
We recognize that you can only learn so much from a website, and the attorney client relationship is personal and built on trust; so please feel free to reach out to us by phone or email. We would be happy to meet in person–and preferably over a beer–to get to know your business and discuss how we may work together.