Monroe Moxness Berg PA has the necessary tools, creativity, experience and knowledge to identify and resolve the challenges inherent in any development, redevelopment, and housing project.
What makes us unique is our ability to analyze both the legal and financial ramifications of potential projects from both a public and private sector perspective.
In addition, our involvement with the legislative process allows us the flexibility to pursue alternative statutory solutions for complex issues.
Our services include:
- Development and redevelopment programs
- Low/moderate income, senior and accessible housing
- Revolving loan programs
- Project feasibility
- Proforma analysis
- Financing solutions
- Cash flow analysis for programs and projects
- Tax increment financing
- Tax abatement financing
- Bond and note financial analysis
- Alternative financing mechanisms
- Development and redevelopment contracts
- Land use
- Legislative initiatives
- Governmental relations
- Annual O.S.A. TIF reports