Monroe Moxness Berg PA works with clients to design, implement and administer a plan that is uniquely tailored to their vision and goals for the future.
Planning to minimize estate and gift taxes is essential. Our estate planning attorneys design your plan so that your succession objectives are carried out in the most tax-efficient manner.
A significant portion of our efforts is directed at working with our clients to create a plan that recognizes their life needs while also providing for the appropriate succession of their assets and values. The plans we design allow our clients to establish the financial and philosophical legacy that is so important to them, their families and the charities they support.
Our estate planning group is also active in settling and administering estates, probate proceedings and trusts. We believe, and devote the resources to ensure, that our clients’ plans are carried out with the same expertise and care with which they were designed.
Our services include:
- Asset protection
- Beneficiary representation
- Business succession planning
- Charitable giving
- Conservatorships and guardianships
- Elder law
- Estate and gift tax planning and return preparation
- Estate and trust administration
- Exit planning
- Generation-skipping transfers
- Independent trustee services
- Insurance planning
- Medical assistance planning
- Private foundations
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts