MMB shareholder Brad Cashman will be one of the panelists on the upcoming Restaurant Finance Monitor webinar “Buying and Selling Restaurants: Our Panel of Experts Will Provide Insight on the Restaurant Deal Climate.” The webinar will take place on September 22 at 1:00 PM Central, 2:00 PM Eastern.
Restaurant Finance Monitor publisher John Hamburger will moderate the panel, which also includes Michael Ingram, vice president of National Franchise Sales, and Dru Garcia-Richardson, senior vice president of Manufacturers Bank. The panelists will discuss trends that have emerged in recent restaurant purchase and sale transactions and will answer the following questions:
- How can restaurants be sold in the current environment?
- How are they getting financed?
- How are they being valued?
- How are franchisors responding to resales with regard to development commitments or remodels?
- How are landlords responding to lease assignments and release of liability?
- How are outstanding PPP and EDRL loans being treated in a sale?
If you are contemplating buying or selling your restaurants this year or next, don’t miss this important webinar. Visit the webinar registration page.